Monday, December 31, 2012

Highlights of My Life: 2012

Looking back, I'm pretty sure 2012 has been the biggest year for me. As I look back, here are some highlights:
  • Left my teenage years behind (Jan 9)
  • Started my job at ACR (Jan 10)
  • Completed my associates in Christian Worlview at BCS (May 18)
  • Took my first mission trip (July 7-Aug 6) 
  • Preached my second sermon (July 29)
  • Started learning biblical Hebrew (Aug 27)
  • Started dating Emily (Oct 24)
  • Got a new car (Oct 31)
  • Spent my first Christmas away from home (Dec 25)
Of course there are many other things God has blessed me with, but these are some of the big one's. I would say that this past year has been the most pivotal for my personal growth. I thank God for His grace. Potentially the biggest accomplishment was spending $10 on shoes in 2012. :) I can't wait to see what He has in store for 2013! 


No comments:

Post a Comment